Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Do You Have Soul Stress?

In my more than thirty years of practice, I have treated people from all walks of life for a list of symptoms. While most conditions have multiple causes, the most common cause I've seen is stress. A typical example is migraine, which can be caused by food sensitivities, hormonal imbalances, structural cranial imbalances, and discord in relationships, to name just a few; However, stress is always part of the clinical picture.

The ubiquitous effects of stress are our mind, body and mind is nothing new. In the 1920s, the Hungarian endocrinologist Hans Selye described the so-called "general adaptation syndrome" or the body's response to the demands placed on it. He explained how stress leads to autonomic hormonal reactions that, over time, can lead to high blood pressure, arteriosclerosis, arthritis, kidney disease and allergic reactions. At the time, the idea that there was a connection between stress and physical illness was groundbreaking and controversial.

From the first days of my career, I saw evidence of this connection. At that time, I only treated back pain, neck pain, and headaches, and when I gave a patient a complete spinal adjustment and applied some form of physiotherapy, it helped relieve stress and began to relieve physical strain

Since then, stress has increased exponentially. But why? In the 1980s, people had financial stress, as they are now. People have had stress in the relationship since the beginning of time. However, after 9/11, I noticed a dramatic increase in stress, which seemed increasingly intense and deeper over time. And as I became a better practitioner, I also started to put on more difficult cases, that is, those with more complex symptoms and disorders. I learned how to make emotional adjustments to counteract the underlying triggers that hold the tension and the body. Then I discovered how to defuse chronic stress. People with longer periods of stress reach the point where their adrenal cortisol does not just rise in "combat or flight" situations, but continuously, which means they never rest. This causes weight gain, poor sleep, anxiety and chronic restlessness. It also contributes to all the disorders I see, such as depression, diabetes, autoimmune diseases, fatigue, fibromyalgia, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), chronic pain, acid reflux and dizziness, just to name a few.

Also this reaction to stress is not new. Why do people get these complaints more often? What has really changed is the rhythm of society and the polarization of attitudes. When we were children, we regularly heard about a tragedy in our city. Now, through the 24-hour news cycle and social networks, we are feeding minute by minute on global misery and tragedies. I could go on, but you know that. Fear has become a staple in the American diet, and almost all people are now suffering from some degree of stress and anxiety. The commercial, I hear, notes that one in four Americans has mental health problems.

According to a national study from 2012, one in 20 teens suffer from anxiety or depression.Every third child has diseases such as ADHD, asthma and allergies. One in sixty has autism; That's one in 10,000 in the 60s, American children have fifty vaccinations at the age of six, so why are they so sick? One likely reason is that they internalize the negative energy of a world over which they have little control. Their diseases, in turn, affect their parents' mental and physical health.

Prescriptions for medications that suppress symptoms (but do not touch the underlying causes) have increased exponentially and dramatically, and opiates have become an epidemic that kills more people than our current wars. Still it is only the United States; A recent study from Ontario shows that in 2015, every sixth death of people between the ages of 25 and 34 was associated with opiates.

We claim to understand that chronic stress is harmful and should be reduced, but we still tend to underestimate its impact on us. We can do a yoga class here or there or try some other relaxation technique, but at the end of the day we still accept fear as part of life. We observe brain scans, MRI's and blood tests to find a tumor or other pathology, but we often overlook chronic stress, which could be the cause of unexplained symptoms. Medical tests can show changes in the brain and heart, but we do not see the source of these changes.

DNA does not really change, but epigenetics, exploring the effects that the environment and other factors have on our genes, can explain why we manifest the disease. For example, children of Holocaust survivors can get cancer, even if there is no cancer in the pedigree. The stress and trauma of being in a concentration camp before the birth of the children changed the parents' DNA and "activated" the cancer gene. Another factor is the food that we have made over time and made more artificial with sugar, more genetically modified food with more pesticides, herbicides and insecticides in and in them. Such chemicals can trigger symptoms like gastrointestinal discomfort; Several factors can lead to epigenetic stress being transmitted to future generations.

The good news is that just as these genes can be activated, they can be turned off. In this situation I combine two techniques: EMDR (desensitization and reprocessing of eye movements) and NAET (Nambudripad allergy elimination technique).

First, I do a muscle test of the reaction of a strong arm to stress. When it weakens, I put stress blisters (cortisol) on his hands and do an EMDR maneuver in slow motion, which takes two minutes. I often see the patient's eyes tremble, indicating that stress affects their nervous system and thought processes. Then I go back to test the patient's strength to make sure there is no muscle weakness due to stress.In general, the patient needs twenty-four hours to fully process the treatment and to integrate the nervous system treatment. This makes the patient more relaxed in everyday situations and triggers many healing symptoms. Stress can not cause the approximately 7,000 known rare diseases, but a rare disease is stressful. When a disease causes stress, stress-free stress is helpful. That said, there are natural remedies that can help (that is, science has shown that bitter chocolate (70% cocoa) reduces stress and inflammation).

Our changing world has required me to go deeper to find out why some people do not respond to treatments. In doing so, I discovered that this is not something mental, but the soul at the center of our humanity. I believe that the soul is sacred and for a long time has avoided facing a therapeutic intervention. But now it has evolved naturally, and I use a gentle approach to relieve the stress that affects a patient's soul. Patients seem to respond well and the only side effects are decreased anxiety, relaxation and a sense of pleasure. You can not ask for a better and softer procedure than that!

For 20 years in Los Angeles, "Dr. Mike" Greenberg treats many well-known celebrities, professional athletes and CEOs. He traveled the country and treated his colleagues. He has patented a multivitamin formula for the optimal absorption of nutrients. His book "Keep Your Eyes on Attracting Love" is available at Amazon. Dr. Mike and his wife Andrea decided to raise their two children in Atlanta. In 2015, he was selected as one of the best holistic physicians in the state of Georgia. You can contact Dr.

SHARE THIS

Author:

Etiam at libero iaculis, mollis justo non, blandit augue. Vestibulum sit amet sodales est, a lacinia ex. Suspendisse vel enim sagittis, volutpat sem eget, condimentum sem.