Connect with nature and get your usual dose of natural stress relief while doing it! We should remember this as a daily mantra.
I talk a lot about how I can move, train and have fun outdoors while doing it. Most of us sometimes do not follow my advice (due to work); I do not follow my own advice. But I'm trying a lot, because I know how much better it makes me feel.
A healthy lifestyle is not only about eating healthy foods (if you know what it is about) and exercising all the time. It's about being aware of your life and your moments during the day, and it's about taking some time for yourself, relaxing, doing fun things alone or with family and friends. The more time you spend focusing on your inner well-being and the more you take care of yourself, the better you feel. This leads to a more productive "you" at work and more "fun". People who do not go out, just looking at a screen all day and night, struggling on weekends to break things and do something else, are mostly bitter people who think they have all the cards against them. and things are unfair. Well, they do not do it at all; They stack them this way with their own self-destructive behavior. Go out and make an effort!
As a health coach with my own history of depression and recovery from obesity, I can affirm that this is an important factor in the recovery process and to find a healthy lifestyle.
Many of us think we are healthy, maybe because you go to the gym every day or think you eat a lot of salad. Not so fast, too much hard exercise really harms your health and general well-being. What we need is a good dose balance with everything we do.
But first, we need to create a menu of everything we have to do and verify it daily and weekly to make sure it is done well.
This menu should contain:
Eat well (and I mean follow the ketogenic diet to become ketogenic). This in itself becomes a way of life for you that you do not want to break. Once you learn to reach and get there, it is the most incredible feeling.
Workouts and fitness routines should be carefully combined so that you do not exercise too much, as many people do on a daily basis. Your whole body fitness program may need to be completely personalized.
Establish an "efficient" cardiovascular and strength training program, but do not overdo it.
Plan your own time on your calendar to read and meditate.
Plan the game and fun alone or with friends and family.
Be sure to record what happens during the day, or just skip and automate during the day you live. That's careful. We have to adopt a conscious mind. This will help you get more out of any given situation and deal with the more difficult ones more effectively.
That means that, as a health and fitness coach, I spend my weekend beach time because I just do not want to sit too long. After 30 minutes of sunbathing and reading, I get nervous, so I decided to have fun and create a simple and fun workout on the beach. There is not much for that, but it will keep you updated on your original exercise plan of the health training program and you will enjoy it. You could go swimming, but that would be boring ...
Be intuitive and creative. Take advantage of each and every one of the opportunities you find for this kind of thing. Believe me, these moments often happen but they are often lost because we are too busy thinking about what will come next.
My message:
Relax, slow down and enjoy every day, but keep moving! Love life.
Wednesday, June 20, 2018
Author: BN
Etiam at libero iaculis, mollis justo non, blandit augue. Vestibulum sit amet sodales est, a lacinia ex. Suspendisse vel enim sagittis, volutpat sem eget, condimentum sem.
RELATED STORIES
- Blog Comments
- Facebook Comments